It really is hard to beat a good little break in the countryside for a bit of stress relief! I’ve managed to find a fantastic little Kilkenny countryside break on Airbnb that’s just the thing to have you feeling stress-free. Without a doubt this charming little listing that you’re not going to want to miss.
Kilkenny Countryside Break
With this Airbnb, you are getting a really authentic break in the countryside. You’ll be staying in a 200-year-old country farmhouse that sits in some idyllic surroundings. The host of this Airbnb has a great reputation and has the ‘Superhost’ award. Don’t be worried about is having to sacrifice any of the comforts of home with this Airbnb! The cottage itself is open plan and has a gorgeous master bedroom with a massive kingsized bed.
As you are in the country you have plenty of opportunities to get out and explore the surrounding area. You can spend loads of time walking around the farm grounds and interacting with all the animals they have on the farm. When you arrive you’ll be greeted with a welcome hamper that has a number of things included such as fresh bread, eggs from the host’s hens and some other local goodies.
Catch up with that special someone with this fantastic offer, follow the links just below! :)
- Kilkenny Countryside Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous, Authentic Farmhouse for 2 just €95pp
- Travel period: 20/08/2018 – 22/08/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Listing: The Dairy – Authentic Countryside Farmhouse
- Rating: 5 Stars out of 5 along with the ‘Superhost’ award
- Location: County Kilkenny
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €95 per person based on two adults sharing