Indulge in some relaxation this Easter Bank holiday! Although April is a while away, it’s nice to have something to look forward to. I found this Easter Co. Kerry staycation that will see you a fantastic eco-friendly B&B for the night, with breakfast included!
Easter Co. Kerry Staycation
The hotel I’ve found for you is sure to be a winner. The Salmon Leap Farm is a quaint, eco-friendly B&B in a 200-year old farmhouse. You’ll stay in a comfortable ensuite, double bedroom. This deal comes with breakfast in the morning, which previous guests really loved! The owners will help inform you for your outings and make you feel right at home.
You’ll be in the Glenflesk Valley, a 15-minute drive from Killarney. It’s the perfect combination of a relaxing retreat and small-town staycation. Kerry is known for its incredible natural beauty and famous trails. Drive around the Ring of Kerry, the Dingle Peninsula or do the Torc Waterfall walk. There’s no shortage of incredible scenery on the Wild Atlantic Way! Of course, you’re also close to charming Killarney so you can explore the town as well.
To book this staycation deal, just follow the link over to Trivago!
- Easter Co. Kerry Staycation: 1 Night in Top Rated B&B for just €35
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel period: 20/04/2019 – 21/04/2019
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Salmon Leap Farm
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Killarney, Ireland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €35 per person based on two adults sharing