Trying to get a summer holiday organised for your family can be a bit of a faff but I’ve got just the thing to help you along. This June Tenerife family holiday that I’ve found on Click&go will give you that relaxing feeling of having something to look forward to.
June Tenerife Family Holiday
As with any holiday in the world, there is no guarantee that it’s going to be sunny. If theres one place that you’re nearly guaranteed sunshine its Tenerife and you’ll be heading to the island during the peak sunny times. During your stay, you’ll be staying at the Paraiso del Sol which is in the perfect location for taking advantage of all the charms of Tenerife. The property itself is just 400 metres away from the famous Playa de las Americas beach.
This package is all about reducing your stress and as part of this you get return flights from Dublin to Tenerife and transfers included. So you and your family can really chill out in one of the sunniest places in the world! The Playa de las Americas is a fantastic beach where there are plenty of bars and restaurants that you can take advantage of. There are also a number of natural volcanic landmarks that you can check out!
Get all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- June Tenerife Family Holiday: 7 Nights in a Great Location incl. Return Flights & Transfers for a Family of 4 just €335pp
- Travel period: 20/06/2018 – 27/06/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tenerife South
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rating: 3 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Playa de las Americas, Tenerife
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €335 per person based on family of 4 sharing