Munich is real delight: where else will you see locals strolling around, beer in hand, in traditional German overalls? Plus, stunning castles atop of rolling green mountains are never far! I found a great deal for a July Munich break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
July Munich Break
During your 4 night break, you’ll be staying in the Ghotel Hotel & Living München-City. This accommodation is well-rated by previous guests who loved its location, friendliness of the staff and comfortable rooms. This hotel is 400m from the main train station which will take you into the city in mere minutes.
Situated in Bavaria, Munich is where you can have a first-rate experience of traditional German culture. Think beers, lederhosen and massive bretzels. You can check out the Augustiner Brewery to try some German delicacies or squeeze into the famous beer house, Hofbräuhaus. There’s also a modern twist to this city, which the colossal glass and steel BMW museum.. Despite it’s buzzing centre, most inhabitants embody the feeling of Gemütlichkeit, or the untranslatable term for a sense of cosiness, contentedness, comfort and relaxation. Visit nearby Schloss Nymphenburg to see how 17th century Bavarian live (there’s even a Duke residing here today)!
Visit this great city by following the links below!
- July Munich Break: 4 Nights in Fantastic Hotel Incl. Flights just €264
- Travel period: 22/07/2018 – 26/07/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Munich, Germany
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ghotel Hotel & Living München-City
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Munich
- Board basis: Self catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €264 per person based on two adults sharing