Unfortunately, summer has come to a close and so has our absolutely stunning weather. You don’t have to say goodbye though! This relaxing Tenerife holiday that I found on TUI will give you the perfect escape from the dull weather that Ireland serves up in October.
Relaxing Tenerife Holiday
The accommodation for this TUI offer has some extremely positive reviews on Tripadvisor, with a near-perfect score of 4.5/5. The Casablanca Apartments will see you staying close to the fabulous Loro Park and also Teide National Park. There are plenty of options for great days out so be sure to have the batteries on the phones fully charged so you can take plenty of pics. :)
Transfers and luggage are included with this package which is a huge weight off your shoulders. One thing that isn’t included though is your meals. There is no shortage of options in the nearby area though for those who want home comforts and also those who are looking to branch out on the culinary side.
This package is the perfect option if you feel like you want to break up your winter in some serious style. Every day when you wake up you can stroll down to the beach that’s just a 20-minute walk away from the hotel and soak up some sunshine on the beach.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Tenerife Holiday: 1 Week in a Scenic Apartment incl. Flights, Luggage and Transfers for only €390
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tenerife
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Casablanca Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1896 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €390 per person based on two adults sharing