Summer time when you have a small family is all about creating those happy memories which you and the kids will carry with you as long as you live. This July family Tenerife holiday will give you and your family the perfect platform for an unforgettable summer in 2018.
July Family Tenerife Holiday
The accommodation for this TUI offer has some extremely positive reviews on Tripadvisor, with a near perfect score of 4.5/5. The Casablanca Apartments will see you staying close to the fabulous Loro Park and also Teide National Park. There are plenty of options for great days out so be sure to have the batteries on the phones fully charged so you can take plenty of pics. :)
Transfers and luggage are included with this package which is a huge weight off your shoulders. One thing that isn’t included though are your meals. There are no shortage of options in the nearby area though for those who want home comforts and also those who are looking to branch out on the culinary side.
This offer ticks all the boxes. Follow the link to book today as there are only 4 rooms left.
If you are wondering how we got the price in comparison to the screenshot, this offer qualifies for TUI’s brand new code “SUMMER100”. This means you will be able to get €100 off per booking for holidays departing in July and August. So with a family of 4 the discount is €25pp. You can apply the code when you’re in the payment process but I advise you to read the terms and conditions fully when you go to TUI’s website. :)
- July Family Tenerife Holiday: 1 Week for Family of 4 in Apartment incl. Flights, Luggage and Transfers for only €447pp
- Travel period: 20/07/2018 – 27/07/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tenerife
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Casablanca Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1896 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €447 per person based on two adults sharing