Get the summer hols sorted nice and early with this very nifty deal I’ve spotted on TUI – you’ll be able to rest easy knowing that you’ve got this amazing May family holiday to Majorca with the whole family already taken care of. Result!
May Family Holiday to Majorca
This fantastic deal on TUI is for a family of 4 departing from Dublin this May.As well as flights from Dublin to Palma de Mallorca with Volotea, you’ll also have luggage and transfers included for maximum convenience! You’ll be staying at the Protur Bahia Azul Apartments, a resort that provides everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay. Your one-bedroom apartment comes with its own balcony, and on-site at the resort you’ll find a fantastic outdoor pool for both young and old, as well as a snack bar by the pool in case you get a bit peckish!
You’ve got loads of shops and restaurants just a short walk away, same goes for the beach too! Just a little further on is the lovely town of Cala Millor, which also boasts a wicked beach. Definitely worth checking out!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to book your holiday package. :)
- May Family Holiday to Majorca: 1 Week in Fantastic Self-Catered Apartment for Family of 4 incl. Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €331pp
- Travel period: 30/05/2018 – 06/06/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Protur Bahia Azul Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Cala Bona, Majorca
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €331 per person based on family of 4 sharing