Berlin is one of those cities that everyone needs to check out once in their lives. It has so much going on that you really won’t know where to start! With this January escape to Berlin that I’ve found on Expedia, you’ll be able to get a serious taste of this amazing city for yourself.
January Escape to Berlin
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the lap of luxury in a 4* hotel right in one of the most trendy areas in the city. The Angleterre Hotel has an amazing reputation for providing top class customer service at a price that won’t break the bank. It’s in a great location that’s only a stone’s throw away from the most interesting landmarks in the city. The great thing about this deal is that it’s not limited to people who find it easy to get to Dublin because the flights are from Kerry!
Berlin is a city that has a fantastic mix of both culture and style that will have you falling in love. There is a rich character that Berlin has that’s expressed on every one of its diverse streets. With this deal, you’re just a short walk away from the famous Checkpoint Charlie. Not only that but the iconic Brandenburg Gate is so close to you as well. This isn’t even mentioning the world famous nightlife that will have you dancing the night away.
So what are you waiting for? Get all of the detail below and have an amazing time! :)
- January Escape to Berlin: 3 Nights in a Centrally Located Hotel incl. Return Flights from Kerry just €116
- Travel period: 18/01/2018 – 21/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Kerry
- Destination: Berlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Angleterre Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €116 per person based on two adults sharing