I found you guys this Jamaican Holiday deal for June this year! You’ll be staying just a 10 minute drive away from the picture perfect town Ochos Rios. It’s a former fishing village, but the central pier is more often occupied by cruise ships today. This is a town for party-goers and adventurers – you can dance the night away at dancehall clubs and (if you can manage it ;)) take a zip-line tour, go horse riding or climb a waterfall the next day! To keep up your energy, try out Jamaican specialties such as curry goat, fried dumplings or “rice and peas”.
The 5* ClubHotel Riu Ochos Rios has an 81/100 rating out of 3,963 reviews on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel has a gorgeous location, with a sandy white beach on one side and a rainforest on the other! During your stay, you can enjoy the outdoor pool, or get a massage or beauty treatment at the Renova Spa. If you’re bringing the kids, the Riuland Kids’ Club should keep them occupied! This deal is based on an all-inclusive stay in a Double Room with free Wi-Fi access and a balcony.
I found this deal on Falcon! Please book directly with them. Have an awesome holiday!
- Jamaican Holiday: 14 Nights incl. Flights, Transfers, Luggage & 4* All-Inclusive Hotel for only €1426 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Falcon
- Travel period: 8 – 22 June 2017
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Montego Bay
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: ClubHotel Riu Ocho Rios
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago out of 3,963 reviews
- Location: Ochos Rios, Jamaica
- Board Basis: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €1426 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly