Now this’ll definitely be the highlight of your year! Give yourselves a little something to look forward to with this fantastic deal for a Jamaica summer holiday currently going on Falcon Holidays!
Jamaica Summer Holiday
2 weeks on some of the most beautiful beaches around, lazing beneath the palm trees and soaking up that sun… It’s enough to get anyone’s wanderlust going! Well, if that’s what you keep daydreaming about, then this package holiday will suit you down to the ground.
Not only do you have lots included (your direct flights, luggage and transfers!), you’ve also got a spot right by the sea in a fantastic 4* hotel, the Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach. You could pretty much roll out of bed and be on the beach – it’s literally right by the front of the luxurious outdoor terrace (which has a very nice pool too, mind you).
Put your feet up – with all inclusive catering everything’s taken care of. So now all you have to do is decide on what you’d like to visit! Montego Bay’s town centre is a short drive away, so you’ll find some great bars and restaurants if you’d like to get stuck into some tasty local treats and sample the local way of life. The most famous beach in Jamaica, Doctor’s Cave, is just a few short minutes walk by foot – why not try your hand at some water sports or go for a relaxing boat cruise in those crystal clear waters?
To book your Caribbean escape, simply click the link below. :)
- Jamaica Summer Holiday: 2 Weeks in 4* Beachfront Resort incl. All Inclusive Catering, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €1,284
- Travel period: 15/06/2017 – 29/06/2017
- Length of stay: 2 weeks
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Montego Bay (Jamaica)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach
- Rating: 8.2/10 on Booking.com
- Location: Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €1,284 per person based on two adults sharing