Stow away to Turkey’s west coast to a big city with a fascinating history and one of the biggest cruise-ship ports on the Aegean Sea. With this one week holiday to Turkey from expedia.ie you can enjoy the fabulous Turkish weather, in a stunning but “crowded tourist” free city. It is the perfect location for those of you who like a bit of culture, but without the hustle and bustle of over-zealous tourists.
Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel
The Oglakcioglu Park Hotel Boutique Class is located in the city centre, not too far from the airport and within walking distance of Basmane Square, Izmir International Fair, Agora and Konak Square.
It is a top-class hotel with 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 401 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014. It is a fantastic hotel with a really unique feel and right in the centre of everything; you really couldn’t ask for much more. Breakfast is also included in this deal and is supposed to be really nice.
One of the days it would be a great idea to book a personal tour guide who can show you around and give you the full history of the area. As the hotel is located so close to Konak square, make sure to check out the central feature and heart of the city; a 1901 clock tower.
This is a fabulous opportunity to escape to a city which still claims it’s authenticity, it would be a really unique trip. Book it by clicking on the link below.
- Izmir: 1 Week incl. 4* Boutique Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €413
- Travel period: 05/05/2015 – 12/05/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 25°C
- Water temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Izmir
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Oglakcioglu Park Hotel Boutique Class
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 401 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Izmir, Turkey
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: a 15 minute taxi ride will cost €10
- Price: only €413 per person based on two adults sharing