Italy Ski Trip
7 Nights in Lovely Apartment in Livigno Incl. 6 Day Lift Pass with Return Flights to Milan
Departure airport Dublin
I think Italy has some of the best skiing destinations in all of Europe. This stay includes a 7-night stay in a cosy aparthotel just 3 km away from the slopes with regular bus services to bring you there. I found this excellent deal on Snowtrex & my Flight Finder. Read on to find out more!
Italy Ski Trip
The Apartment la Fonte offers you a lovely studio apartment for 2 people (other options for groups available) that will provide perfect sanctuary from the snow outside after a long day on the slopes! This features a kitchenette with cooking facilities and there is a bus running to the Carosello ski area. I have found very affordable flights to Milan as there are no direct flights to Livigno. I would highly recommend renting a car for your stay as the journey from the airport will take several hours on the road and a car gives you the freedom to explore in between!
Click the links below to book this trip. Try changing the dates for the hotel and flight if there’s a time which suits you better. Have a great trip!
- Italy Ski Trip: 7 Nights in Lovely Apartment in Livigno Incl. 6 Day Lift Pass with Return Flights to Milan for only €263
- Provider: Snowtrex & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 01/12/2018 – 08/12/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: APARTMENT LA FONTE
- Score: 80% out of 25 reviews
- Location: Livigno, Lombardy, Italy
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €263 per person based on two adults sharing