A dream trip for all wine lovers, and those who love to steep themselves amazing culture teamed with beautiful scenery; this deal from travelbird.co.uk to Italy is enough to get the taste buds wet. It is really one of those once in a lifetime opportunities as you get to see the most fantastic countryside as you enjoy the unique local tastes. Many would argue that you won’t get better wine anywhere else, so why not test it out.
This unique wine tour of Northern Italy is really magical. Over seven days, staying in authentic Italian villas, you will enjoy delicious wine, exquisite Italian food, as you look upon glorious scenery. The tour starts among the vineyards at Piedmount and will continue on to Veneto. During this time you will stay in two villas where your every need will be catered to as breakfast and three-course dinners are included; that’s not to mention a few little surprises in between.
You will explore these two famous wine regions firstly staying in Villa Tacchi before moving on to Villa Soleil – Colleretto Giacosa. Both of these villas are amazing, fit for a king; Villa Tacchi has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 112 reviews and a Certificate of Excellence 2014 while Villa Soleil – Colleretto Giacosa has 4.5/5 stars on Trip Advisor out of 110 and a Certificate of Excellence 2014. Both villas have outdoor pools, perfect for an evening swim after a day of touring.
This offer really is not to be missed, please click on the link below for full itinerary info and to view dates. Also note that the deal does not include flights but when you choose a date please let me know and I would be more than happy to find one for you.
- Italian Wine Tour: 6 Nights incl. Villas, Breakfast, 3-Course Dinner, Wine Tasting Sessions
- Travel period: many dates available
- Length of Stay: six nights
- Hotel: Villa Tacchi and Villa Soleil – Colleretto Giacosa
- Rating: Villa Tacchi: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 112 reviews and a Certificate of Excellence 2014. Villa Soleil – Colleretto Giacosa: 4.5/5 stars on Trip Advisor out of 110 and a Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Location: Piedmont and Veneto
- Meals: Breakfast each morning at both villas and a 3-course dinner using regional produce at both villas
- Price: various prices dependin gon date you go