With this latest offering I have got a holiday of pure indulgence. You could be treating yourself to a purely relaxing week away with this deal for an Italian Summer Spa Holiday.
Italian Summer Spa Holiday
Travelbird have come up trumps with this latest deal for a spa hotel in Italy. I’ve paired the hotel deal with flights from Ryanair that I found on Vayama.ie giving you a complete Italian Spa Break for just €531 per person. The combined package is for 7 nights Half Board Hotel plus Flights and plenty of extras.
The flights I have found are from Dublin to Venice. These flights are representative of the lead price, many other dates are available so you can easily find alternative flights. As this is a combo deal transfers are not included, so check your local transport options here.
The hotel you’ll be staying in is the Hotel Terme Imperial. This spa hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor and is in the top #15 hotels in the area. Your stay here is a real treat courtesy of Travelbird. You’ll be staying on Half Board basis and be entitled to lots of extras, including a welcome drink, the Thermal card (giving you access to the thermal pools) a Bathrobe, a gala Dinner, a lymphatic massage and phototherapy. After all that you’ll be rejuvenated and re-energised – ready to take on the biggest of challenges back home.
- Italian Summer Spa Holiday: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board, Gala Dinner, 3 Treatments and Extras + Flights for only €531
- Travel dates: 18/08/2015 – 25/08/2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Hotel: Best Western Hotel Terme Imperial
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 118 reviews
- Location: Montegrotto Terme, Italy
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here
- Rental car: Available from Hertz.ie
- Also included: Thermal card, Bathrobe, Gala Dinner, Lymphatic drainage, Phototherapy & facial massage
- Price: only €531 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Book your flights here