Travel can be a lot more flexible when you keep the organisation of trips in your own hands. With tools like our Flight Finder and Trivago you can really piece together some incredible offers to suit your dates. Often times people ask us to search for things on their behalf when really there is no real trick to it. Take this Italian road trip for an example. :)
Italian Road Trip
This package requires four separate bookings. It will see you and your partner in crime spending 3 nights in Florence followed by another 2 nights each in Pisa and Bologna. Each city is brimming with class and there are no shortage of awesome ways to spend your time. Whether it’s Michelangelo’s David in Florence, Pisa and it’s leaning tower or the sampling the scrumptious food from Bologna, you are guaranteed to have an awesome time.
It is important to note that for this trip to go swimmingly, you should really consider renting a car for ease of transport in between destinations. It will even enable you to veer a little off course to enjoy some of Tuscany’s awe-inspiring landscapes for example.
Embark on this brilliant, Spring Italian Road trip and follow the links below to book today.
- Italian Road Trip: 7 Nights in 3 Different Cities incl. Hotels and Flights for only €375
- Travel period: 26/04/2018 – 03/05/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bologna
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotels: Hotel Grifone (Florence), Francesco (Pisa), Suite Hotel Elite (Bologna)
- Rating: Ratings visible in screenshots
- Location: All close to city centres
- Board basis: Breakfast in Florence and Bologna
- Transfers: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Recommended
- Price: only €375 per person based on two adults sharing