There’s nothing like a break to Italy to clear the head! You really can’t go wrong with an Italian Riviera holiday. You’ll feel rejuvenated by the stunning sights, good food and endless verdant scenery.
Italian Riviera Holiday
You’ll be staying in the modern and lovely Affittacamere Casa Dane. This 3-star hotel has great reviews. It’s close to the city’s attractions, you can also discover Liguria’s wonderful wine as you stay close to local vineyards. There’s a free bicycle rental so you can take in the sights and feel the wind on your face!
La Spezia in the region of Liguria is the perfect seaside break. You’ll find beautiful beaches, pastel coloured houses. This port city is surrounded by pine-clad hills, deep cliffs and coves. It’s a great place to retreat to and relax. Cinque Terra is minutes away by train so you’ll have plenty of gorgeous Italian villages to visit as you use La Spezia as your comfortable base.
Book this trip by finding dates that suit you.
- Italian Riviera Holiday: 3 or 4 Nights in Pretty B&B Incl. Breakfast and Flights just €152
- Provider: Hotel Finder and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Pisa Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Affittacamere Casa Dane
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €152 per person based on two adults sharing