Found a bargain for you on ebookers.ie: Spend 5 days in Istanbul in a 4 star hotel with breakfast and flights for only €269. You will fly with Turkish Airlines, so look forward to a comfortable flight, good food and great service. Since you arrive in the evening make sure you drop your bags in the hotel and then go enjoy Istanbul’s amazing night life with its roof-top bars and little cafes on every corner. The hotel is perfectly located in the Old Town minutes away from the Hagia Sofia and the Blue Mosque, two of the most prominent features of Istanbul. The hotel has top reviews on Tripadvisor as having great service and the best location (86%). You stay in a Double Standard Bedroom and will also get a delicious Turkish breakfast every morning.
Ready for the day, you can pop over to Asia with the brand-new underground tram Marmaray, which goes underneath the Bosporus. Or explore the other side of Istanbul and walk along historical Istiklal Street up to Taksim Square and pamper yourself with culinary highlights and lots of shopping. The must-sees are the Topkapı Palace, the Cistern and the old Bazar Kapalı Çarşı. All that’s left for me to say is: Enjoy your trip to the Orient!
- Istanbul: 5 Days incl. 4 Star Hotel with Breakfast and Flights for only €269
- Travel period: 16/03/2014 – 20/03/2014
- Travel duration: 5 days
- Air temperature during stay: 16°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Gülhane Park Hotel
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 119 reviews
- Location: Fatih (Old Town centre)
- Destination: Istanbul (IST, Atatürk Airport)
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price: only €269 per person based on two adults sharing