Istanbul City Break
4 Nights in Central Guesthouse Incl. Flights
Hotel Otanik Guesthouse
This spring, visit the country everyone’s talking about! With this Istanbul city break I spotted on Expedia, you’ll get to enjoy four nights in Turkey’s ancient yet vibrant melting pot.
Istanbul city break
During your stay in Istanbul, you will be lodging at the Otanik Guesthouse in central Istanbul. This well-rated hotel has a super-convenient location which is perfect for seeing the city’s sights. You’ll be close to the Column of Columbine, the Blue Mosque and the Basilica Cistern. This deal comes on a bed and breakfast basis.
As the meeting point between Europe and Asia, Istanbul offers plenty of architectural treasures from empires past. There’s plenty to admire, so make sure to visit the following: the Aya Sofya museum, the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and the Suleymaniye Mosque. I recommend seeing the city via water, so book a Bosphorus Cruise. There is a great nightlife scene to enjoy in Istanbul and you can find anything from traditional music venues to gay clubs!
Book this great city break by following the links below.
- Istanbul City Break: 4 Nights in Central Guesthouse Incl. Flights just €193
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 10/02/2019 – 14/02/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Istanbul SAW
- Airline: KLM
- Hotel: Otanik Guesthouse
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Istanbul
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €193 per person based on two adults sharing