Calling all nature lovers and active adventurers! This Isle of Skye break from Expedia is the perfect way to experience one of Scotland’s most majestic regions and enjoy some 4-star comfort!
Isle of Skye Break
The hill-side Duisdale House Hotel is set in a beautiful forest. From here, you can enjoy panoramic views of the Sound of Sleat and the surrounding gardens. This hotel is the perfect base for exploring the Isle of Skye and you’ll be totally pampered with breakfast in the morning and an evening in the relaxing hydro pool in the garden.
The Isle of Skye offers some of the most stunning landscapes in Scotland. Set off the northwest coast and connected to the mainland by a bridge, you’ll find laidback fishing villages, medieval castles and rugged cliffs. You’ll be staying in the enchanting Duisdale Forest, so get ready to enjoy scenic walks, hiking and horse riding. Head to the town of Portree and take some pics of its pastel-hued houses on the harbour, cosy pubs and boutique shops. Some of the most amazing rock formations you’ll find are Quairing, the Storr, Neist point and the Fairy Pools.
This is the perfect way to connect with nature for a few days this spring. Find a date that suits you and get booking!
06/03/2019 – 09/03/2019 (€203)
09/03/2019 – 12/03/2019 (€204)
10/03/2019 – 13/03/2019 (€203)
19/03/2019 – 22/03/2019 (€203)
- Isle of Skye Break: 3 Nights in Gorgeous 4-star Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast & Dinner Discount from just €203
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Dublin Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Duisdale House Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Isle of Skye, Scotland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €203 per person based on two adults sharing