There’s so much back and forth between Ireland and the UK that sometimes this little gem of an island is overlooked. It is well worth our love and attention for so many reasons. This Isle of Man getaway from Expedia should help you to see why for yourself.
Isle of Man Getaway
The Isle of Man is an extremely quaint setting that’s great for chilling out and recharging the batteries. The old castle ruins and beautiful landscapes give off a bit of a fantasy vibe and things like the Home of Rest of Old Horses and the Steam Railway are a lot of fun. The world lovely springs to mind a lot when you think of the Isle of Man and the city of Douglas is no different. It has a wide variety of amazing dining options like Enzos Restaurant and L’Experience that are well worth an evening meal. :)
The accommodation for this offer is the well-rated Adelphi guesthouse which will serve you up a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay. It has received some really great reviews on Tripadvisor too, so you can rest easy. The flights are very quick as you can imagine too. My last tip would be to rent a bicycle and go to explore the island if you can. It has plenty of beautiful spots just waiting to be discovered.
Head off for a quaint weekend away with this Isle of Man getaway. Follow the link below to book today.
- Isle of Man Getaway: 3 Nights in Well Rated Accommodation, Breakfast & Flights for only €172
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 10/11/2018 – 13/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Ronaldsway, Isle of Man
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Adelphi
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Douglas, Isle of Man
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €172 per person based on two adults sharing