Escape to one of Italy’s most colourful islands! Ischia is situated in the Bay of Naples and is the perfect destination for a relaxing escape – live that dolce vita!
With this Livingsocial voucher you’ll have a week of bliss to look forward to. Included are your stay at 1 of 2 spa hotels (both with fantastic reviews!), return flights to Naples and even transfers to get you to and from the island, just to take even more hassle out of the planning.
During your time on Ischia, you’ll be staying at either the Il Gattopardo Hotel Terme & Beauty Farm or the Family Spa Hotel Le Canne. Both have had great reviews from past guests and the locations are tip-top, putting you within easy access to nearby beaches, cafes and restaurants. Plus you’ll be able to let that stress melt away with on-site wellness facilities. Be sure to check out the Aragonese Castle, perched on top of a rocky outcrop and connected to the main island by just a single bridge. Those of you really looking for a pamper sesh should also visit one of the many thermal springs – many “thermal gardens” offer several pools at varying temperatures as well as saunas, massages and much more.
To book your Italian escape, simply click the link to be taken to the offer over at the provider’s website. :)
- Ischia Getaway: 1 Week incl. Excellent Hotel, Half Board Catering, Transfers & Return Flights from just €399
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Naples
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Il Gattopardo Hotel Terme & Beauty Farm or Family Spa Hotel Le Canne
- Score: 7.6/10 on Trivago, 7.6/10 on Trivago
- Location: Ischia, Bay of Naples, Italy
- Meals: Half board catering included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €399 per person based on two adults sharing