I love finding a bargain getaway. One that I can brag about to my mates when I’m catching up over coffee. This insanely cheap Lisbon city break will give you bragging rights for quite a while to come! A two night break in the Portuguese capital for less than €100 per person?!
Insanely cheap Lisbon city break
You’re staying in the fabulous Hello Lisbon Santos Apartments, which is found in the western suburbs of the city. The Santos metro station is nearby, bringing you into the city centre in a matter of minutes! The apartments are a great place to stay. They’re bright and spacious, and the decor is the perfect help to set you off to sleep. Each apartment has a feature wall that depicts a stunning view of Lisbon’s skyline. There’s a kitchenette in each studio apartment where you can cook up some tasty meals together.
But, really, you should also head out on the town and try some traditional Portuguese food. No, I don’t mean piri piri chicken – we can get that in Nandos! Be sure you try some caldo verde, which is a cold soup made with potato, collard greens and chunks of spicy sausage. Those with a sweet tooth with adore the traditional caramel custard dessert! Book your break with the links below!
- Cheap Lisbon City Break: 2 Night Stay in 4* Self Catered Apartments with Flights from Dublin just €96!
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 12/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hello Lisbon Santos Apartments
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Santos metro station
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €96 per person based on two adults sharing