So, if you are a fan of Spain but have only visited Majorca or Barcelona so far, you have to visit Seville! As many call it, it’s the “real” Spain and super authentic. With this incredible Seville deal I can bring you the Spanish culture a bit closer!
Incredible Seville Deal
I have found this deal with the help of my flight finder and Trivago. There were really direct cheap flights with Ryanair so I couldn’t miss that chance to create a nice deal for you. Accommodation for you is the ibis Sevilla, with fantastic reviews. It’s only a short trip to the centre of Seville where you can explore the gorgeous Old Town and stunning Gothic Cathedral or the Palace Real Alcazar, which you might know from Game of Thrones. Being the capital of Andalusia the city boasts with stunning architecture from the past also very modern projects, such as the Metorpol Parasol, a wooden walkway structure built over the roofs of Seville.
So, discover Andalusia at its best with this great getaway to Seville!
- Incredible Seville Deal: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only €196
- Provider: Flight Finder & Trivago
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Seville
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Sevilla
- Score: 8.1/10
- Location: outskirts of Seville
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €196 per person based on two adults sharing