If you’re a family (or even two!) looking for a fantastic time away with the kids, I’m sure you’re going to love this serious lush pad in Donegal. With views of the Derryveagh Mountains and fantastic modern design throughout, this luxury property ticks all the right boxes!
Incredible Donegal Staycation
I spotted this house over at Airbnb, and it certainly knocked my socks off! This is a modern property custom-built with huge open spaces and living areas, yet you’ll still be able to enjoy some privacy relaxing in a cosy corner snuggled up with a book!
The house itself features 3 bedrooms, with one of them geared specifically for children as well, so families will have a nice space for the little ones to have a good night’s sleep. The living room doubles up as a sleeping space too thanks to the double sofa beds There’s also a little one-bedroom cottage as well for extra sleeping space as well, though this comes with an extra charge – just ask the hosts for more info!
When it comes to the location, things seriously can’t get much better than this. You’ve got views of mountain peaks and heaths all around, 10 acres of private land and even a river flowing along one of the property’s boundaries. A little further on you’ve got Donegal’s fantastic beaches and the stunning Glenveagh National Park just a short drive away, so you’ve got tons of adventures just waiting to be had here. :)
To book this property, simply click the link below to be taken to the listing. The price quoted is for 10 guests, so when you’re at the website you can customise the number of adults and children in your group!
- Incredible Donegal Staycation: Stay in a Gorgeous Open-Plan House for 10 People from only €280pn
- Travel period: Availability across 2018
- Listing: Luxury Donegal house near ocean
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Accommodates: Up to 10 guests
- Location: Between Meenaboy and Roshine, Co. Donegal
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €280 per night based on 10 guests sharing