Bologna is a feast for both your eyes and stomach with Renaissance architecture and native regional dishes! I found a terrific deal on Expedia that I just had to share with you, including 4* accommodation in the heart of the city and return flights.
Incredible Bargain to Bologna
Look forward to romantic Nice break stay at the Grand Hotel Elite whereby you will have your own studio to call home for 4 nights. Oozing style and modern facilities, this is a delightful base from which to explore Porta San Felice and Stadio Renato Dall’Ara.
Bologna is famed for its medieval city centre, and since it’s the birthplace of bolognese, you’ll be guaranteed to sample some of Italy’s sumptuous pasta dishes! A trip to Bologna is not complete until you’ve visited Piazza Maggiore, which serves as the heart of Bologna’s Old Town. There you’ll find some stunning buildings such as the San Petronio Basilica and Palazzo d’Accursio. If you’re feeling energetic, I recommend climbing up to the top of one of the medieval towers or hiking up to San Luca Basilica. An absolute must-see is the Fountain of Neptune located in the eponymous square, Piazza del Nettuno. Throw a coin in and make a wish! ;)
Make your wish come true and book this deal, following the links provided.
- Incredible Bargain to Bologna: 4 Nights in 4* Hotel in City Centre incl. Return Flights just €141
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/01/2019 – 13/01/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Guglielmo Marconi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Hotel Elite
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €141 per person based on two adults sharing