When it comes to finding a holiday thats drenched in the sunshine it’s hard to go wrong with an all-inclusive Turkey holiday. This deal that I’ve gotten off the good people at BlueSea holidays is the perfect antidote to the crazy weather we’ve been having. In just a few minutes you’ll be feeling even more relaxed!
All Inclusive Turkey Holiday
In terms of great value hotels, it really is hard to go wrong with the Kervansaray Hotel in Marmaris. This 4* hotel is the perfect choice for both couples and families to enjoy a few days in the sun. It has a number of fabulous on-site facilities including a large outdoor pool area, waterslides and an entertainment area. For those days when you just want to chill out on the beach theres a great shuttle service from the hotel to the beach.
As part of this great value package, you also get your return flights. So when you have everything booked you can really sit back and relax. In the morning you can have a delicious freshly prepared breakfast and then head off to the beach to lie in the sunshine…heaven! You can then chill out and relax by the pool while your dinner is served to you with your favourite drink. This is the perfect deal for anyone who wants to have a stress-free holiday for a great price.
Check out all of the details and follow the link for more! :)
- All Inclusive Turkey Holiday: 7 Nights in a Fantastic 4* Hotel in Great Location incl. Flights from €235pp
- Provider: Bluesea Holidays
- Travel period: Cheapest dates in April 2019 (alternative departures until March 2020 available)
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Turkey
- Hotel: Kervansaray Hotel Marmaris
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marmaris
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: from only €235 per person based on two adults sharing