Some of the finest beaches in Europe are just a few hours away… Enjoy a whole week soaking up those Mediterranean vibes with this awesome offer for an all inclusive Turkey holiday I’ve spotted!
All Inclusive Turkey Holiday
Relax by the Aegean Coast and put your feet up big time… You deserve it! LivingSocial currently have a deal for a 5* all inclusive holiday to Izmir, where you’ll be able to spoil yourselves rotten and enjoy the fine landscapes and climates that Turkey has to offer.
Just imagine it now – bright turquoise waters that offer a welcome cool down from the sun, Blue Flag-rated beaches and beautiful hills and historic villages… I’m in heaven! This deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Izmir, which is just an hour away from the resort.
You’ll be feeling right at home at the Richmond Ephesus Resort. You’ve got all inclusive catering included, an on-site spa to pamper yourselves in and spacious outdoor pools and sun terraces. A Blue Flag rated beach is literally at your doorstep, plus the ancient Greek city of Ephesus is just a few kilometres away as is the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You can even visit the cities of Kusadasi and Izmir if you fancy a bit more excitement too!
There’s plenty to get stuck into – and lots of time to get working on your tans. But the best thing is that there’s tons of dates available – I’ve picked the cheapest one departing in April but see what else tickles your fancy! :)
- All Inclusive Turkey Holiday: 1 Week in 5* Resort incl. All Inclusive Catering & Flights from only €359
- Travel period: Multiple dates available (cheapest – April 1st)
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination: İzmir
- Hotel: Richmond Ephesus Resort
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago
- Location: Selçuk, İzmir
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €359 per person based on two adults sharing