When it comes to budget-friendly sun holidays, Bulgaria is a bit of a rising star! Its long, sandy beaches that back out onto the Black Sea enjoy lovely climates and there’s more nightlife than you can shake a stick at!
All Inclusive Sunny Beach Deal
If you want your next holiday to be one where you can just put your feet up and not have to worry about anything, then I think this is pretty much as good as it gets! This TUI Holidays package pretty much comes with everything covered, so all you have to do just is just kick back and relax to the max.
As well as your return flights you’ve got checked lugged and transfers thrown in on top of that, plus you’ve got your all inclusive stay at the Hotel Festa Panorama. It offers fabulous value for money and it’s in a cosy little location close to the Old Town of Nessebar. You’ve got a beach literally a stone’s throw away, though if you can’t be fussed to walk somewhere before sunbathing you can always just plop yourself down on the sun terrace and pool. ;)
There’s plenty to get stuck into here as well. Whether it’s a relaxing cruise on the calm waters of the sea, enjoying scrumptious seafood in Nessebar’s old taverns or even heading up to Sunny Beach for a cheeky night out, you’ve got everything covered.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to book the package over at the provider’s website.
- All Inclusive Sunny Beach Deal: 1 Week incl. Hotel, All Inclusive Catering, Luggage, Flights & Transfers only €451
- Travel period: 21/05/2018 – 28/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bourgas
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Festa Panorama
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Nessebar, Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €451 per person based on two adults sharing