When it comes to booking a holiday sometimes you just want to sit back and relax. With this deal I’ve gotten from my friends over at BlueSea Holidays, relaxation really is the name of the game. This all inclusive Marrakech break is something that you’re really not going to want to miss out on.
All Inclusive Marrakech Break
For this great bit of value, you’ll be staying at the Labranda Targa Club Aquapark. This is a well rated 4* hotel that manages to have both style and comfort in spades. With this package from BlueSea holidays, you’ll also get your return flights included so you really don’t have anything to worry about. You’re in an ideal location to chill out away from the hustle and bustle of the city while at the same time not being too far away.
There also happens to be a shuttle service between the hotel and the city so you can soak up all that it has to offer. In terms of sights and sounds, I would really recommend checking out the Jemaa el-Fna. This is one of the most famous outdoor markets in the world. The sounds and smells of this bustling market will captivate you and have fallen in love with the city. This doesn’t even mention the fact that it’ll be lovely and warm while you’re there ;)
Check out the details below and have an amazing time!
- All Inclusive Marrakech Break: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous, Well Rated 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights from just €289pp
- Travel period: Sept 2018 ( Other Dates Available at Differing Prices)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights (4, 7, 10, & 14 Night Stays available)
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakech
- Hotel: Labranda Targa Club Aquapark
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marrakech Menara
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: from only €289 per person based on two adults sharing