There are so many Greek islands that it can sometimes be hard to know which one to go for. But I think it’s fair to say that Kos is a top choice. Ancient ruins, wonderful little beaches and historic villages demonstrate what it is that make holidays to Greece so relaxing!
All Inclusive Holiday to Kos
This TUI Holidays deal comes with pretty much everything already covered for you, so there’s no much left for you to do other than just kick back and enjoy the atmosphere! You’re in a prime location at the Sunshine Hotel, which is just a 10 minute walk to Tingaki’s sandy beach – a top choice in the area thanks to its refreshing, calm waters, fantastic facilities and tavernas close by.
Towards the east is Kos Town, where you’ll be able to soak up the lovely atmosphere and admire ancient ruins of the Roman Odeon and the Asklepion. You can even see the Tree of Hippocrates – considered to be the father of modern medicine as we know it, the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates taught his pupils beneath this very tree. Or why not head towards the mountains in the south? From the Agios Ioannis you can enjoy some of the island’s finest sea views.
With this holiday package you’ve also got your return flights, checked luggage and transfers included too. So like I said, that’s pretty much everything covered! To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the deal. :)
- All Inclusive Holiday to Kos: 1 Week in Great Hotel incl. All Inclusive Catering, Luggage, Return Flights & Transfers only €548
- Travel period: 29/09/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Sunshine Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Tingaki, Kos
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €548 per person based on two adults sharing