All Inclusive Getaway to Greece
1 Week in Fantastic 3* Hotel incl. All Inclusive Catering & Return Flights
Put your feet up big time with this all-inclusive bash in Halkidiki!
Example departure dates:
I spotted a fabulous offer over at Loveholidays for a week by the sun-kissed shores of Halkidiki, a gorgeous region in mainland Greece that offers some serious value for money, yet is big on the beach front! Beautiful sandy beaches, lovely villages and crystal-clear waters – what more could you need?
Included in these package holidays are your return flights to Thessaloniki – during the booking process it’s also possible to add on some transfers to and from your hotel in case you want a bit more convenience. During your time in Halkidiki you’ll be staying in the lovely resort town of Pefkohori, home to plenty of lovely restaurants and tavernas. The excellent Atrium Hotel puts you in a fab location right in the heart of the action, just a short walk away from the beach. And of course will all inclusive catering included you can help yourself to all the meals and cheeky drinks ya need!
To book this holiday, simply click on the link above to be taken to the provider’s website, where you can then select the dates you want. The ones above are just example – there are plenty more going across 2019!
- All Inclusive Getaway to Greece: 1 Week in Fantastic 3* Hotel incl. All Inclusive Catering & Return Flights from just €277
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Thessaloniki
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Atrium Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €277 per person based on two adults sharing