Dreaming of far-flung shores?
Example departure dates:
With some of the greatest beaches in the Caribbean, the Dominican Republic really is a slice of heaven for sun-lovers. Think snow-white sands, swaying palm trees and crystal-clear waters teeming with marine life… Lush stuff!
Included in all these deals I found on TUI are your return flights from Dublin to Punta Cana as well as up to 23kg of checked luggage per person. To take even more hassle out of the holiday, you’ll even have your coach transfers to and from the hotel included as well! The Caribe Club Princess backs right into a gorgeous beach in the resort town of Bavaro, close to bustling Punta Cana. With several outdoor pools, palm-fringed gardens and fantastic restaurants, you’ll be able to put your feet up and relax in style. And with several sports activities and a wellness area, there’ll never be a dull moment here!
To book your holiday, simply click the links above to be taken to the package over at the provider’s website. :)
- All Inclusive Dominican Republic Escape: 14 Nights in Beachfront Resort incl. All Inclusive Catering, Return Flights, Luggage & Coach Transfers from just €1,331
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Punta Cana
- Hotel: Caribe Club Princess
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Okaya Bavaro, Dominican Republic
- Meals: All inclusive catering included
- Airport transfer: Coach transfers included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €1,331 per person based on two adults sharing