Escape to one of the most idyllic corners of the Mediterranean with this lush getaway to Cyprus!
All Inclusive Cyprus Getaway
I’ve spotted this brilliant all-inclusive getaway to Cyprus over at Bluesea Holidays – with return flights, your 7 nights at a 4* resort and all-inclusive catering included, it’s fair to say that you’re in for a trip to remember!
The Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village puts you in a top location in the village of Kissonerga, not too far from the centre of Paphos. The sea is pretty much right at your finger tips here – as you can probably guess by the name of the resort you’ll be able to enjoy countless sunsets here! The outdoor pool area and gardens are a wonderful place to relax after a long day of sunbathing, and there’s even a health club where you can unwind in the sauna, pool and Turkish bath.
Cyprus is home to countless beaches, historic towns and ancient ruins that are a joy to explore. Nearby Paphos is home to a brilliant archaeological park, but for a proper dose of history I also really recommend checking out the ruins of Kourion, which overlooks the sea from its cliff-top location, or even the breathtaking St. Hilarion Castle – it’s a bit of a climb up there, but the views are so worth it!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the package over at the provider’s website. :)
- All Inclusive Cyprus Getaway: 1 Week in Great 4* Resort incl. All Inclusive Catering & Return Flights from only €395 – Multiple Departure Dates Available!
- Provider: Bluesea Holidays
- Travel period: Multiple departures from October 2018 – September 2019 available
- Length of stay: 7 week (14 night option also available starting from €705pp)
- Hotel: Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews
- Location: Kissonerga, Cyprus
- Meals: All-inclusive catering included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €395 per person based on two adults sharing