Sometimes all you need is just a week where you can really just put your feet up and chill out as much as you want without feeling guilty! So why not jet off to lovely Greece for just that – a week of some well-deserved me-time!
All Inclusive Crete Getaway
On Loveholidays there’s currently a great offer for an all inclusive holiday in Crete, where you’ll be staying in a great hotel very close to the historic town of Rethymnon. The hotel has had glowing reviews so you’re in for a fantastic time!
This deal comes with your return flights from Dublin as well as 7 nights at the Solimar Dias hotel. As well as modern rooms and a gorgeous pool area, you’ve got a sandy beach just 100 metres from your hotel. Spoilt for choice really! What’s more, you can always grab a cheeky cocktail from the poolside bar or relax by the palm trees on one of the many sun loungers provided.
I definitely recommend checking out the town of Rethymnon – it’s got an absolutely beautiful harbour and a charming old town, where narrow streets are filled with bars and traditional restaurants and tavernas. Enjoy some fresh seafood, try a few wines and enjoy the lovely hospitality of the Greeks! :)
To book the holiday, simply click the link below to be taken to the package. There’s also availability in September for a higher price – you can change this yourself over at the website!
- All Inclusive Crete Getaway: 1 Week in Great Hotel incl. All Inclusive Catering & Flights only €345
- Travel period: 14/10/2017 – 21/10/2017 (cheapest dates in 2017, more availability in September and October for higher prices)
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania (Souda)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Solimar Dias
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Adelianos Kampos, Crete (close to Rethymnon)
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €345 per person based on two adults sharing