Imagine – you’re in France, surrounded by tranquil countryside, sandy beaches and cute towns with gorgeous townhouses nestled by the harbour… Sounds heavenly, but in reality it’s just a short hop in the plane away! So why not book yourselves in for this fantastic Ile de Ré summer holiday and enjoy a French getaway with that certain je ne sais quoi! ;)
Ile de Ré Summer Holiday
Ile de Ré is a gorgeous island just off France’s Atlantic Coast and the harbour of La Rochelle. Even with the French themselves this region is super popular, and it’s easy to see why – the beauty and seaside charm are just hard to resist!
I’ve put this deal together using Expedia, which means that you’ll get your return flights from Dublin included as well as your 4 nights at the Pierre & Vacances Palais des Gouverneurs. In this gorgeous 4* resort you’ll have your own studio apartment with bright and airy interiors. As well as gorgeous architecture, the resort features lush gardens, and indoor and outdoor pool and even bike hire!
The nearby town of Saint-Martin-de-Ré is just a short hop away – it’s a typical harbour town with some romantic restaurants and some very pretty streets that make for a wonderful day exploring and soaking up the atmosphere. The island features a very well-developed network of cycle paths, so it won’t be a problem at all if you want to pop over to one of the sandy beaches for the day!
Discover this beautiful corner of France for yourself – just click the link below to take a look at the holiday package. :)
- Ile de Ré Summer Holiday: 4 Nights incl. 4* Apartment & Flights from only €303
- Travel period: 08/06/2017 – 12/06/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: La Rochelle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pierre & Vacances Palais des Gouverneurs
- Rating: 76/100 on Trivago
- Location: Ile de Ré, France
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €303 per person based on two adults sharing