This is definitely one destination that’s bucket list material! And if you and your pals have been dreaming of seeing it, then I’m sure you’ll love this Iceland group holiday I’ve managed to put together!
Iceland Group Holiday
Iceland’s natural beauty is legendary – it’s raw, untamed and wild! The volcanic landscapes are just made to be explored. With this Expedia package you’ll have your flights and accommodation sorted out, so the only thing you’ll have to worry about is what tours you want to book! ;)
With this deal you’ve got return direct flights from Cork, as well as 4 nights at the Blue Mountain Apartments. It’s a little out of the centre of Reykjavik (in the town of Kopavogur to be more precise), but in fact if you’re hiring a car (which I definitely recommend doing) then it’s just a short drive to the centre! If the near-perfect reviews are anything to go by, you’re in for an absolutely fantastic stay.
Being based in Kopavogur means that you’re ideally suited to seeing two of Iceland’s biggest attractions, namely the Blue Lagoon and the Golden Circle. Both of them are just under an hour away by car, so it’s dead easy getting there and back. Plus it’ll leave you some time to explore Reykjavik itself – a fantastic city with some great nightlife and trendy shops and restaurants!
If you’ve been craving an adventure in Iceland, then don’t keep putting it off! Just click the link below to have a look at the holiday package. :)
- Iceland Group Holiday: 4 Nights in Superb Apartment incl. Cork Flights for Group of 4 only €334pp
- Travel period: 13/09/2017 – 17/09/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Reykjavik Keflavik Airport
- Airline: WOW Air
- Hotel: Blue Mountain Apartments
- Rating: 90/100 on Trivago
- Location: Kopavogur, Reykjavik
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €334 per person based on four adults sharing