4 Nights incl. Flights & Stylish Hotel
Hotel 41 - A Townhouse Hotel
airline WOW Air
meals No Catering
I found you this awesome Iceland Experience this May! You’ll be staying in central Reykjavik, a colourful city with plenty to see. There are many museums – such as the National Museum, the Settlement Exhibition (based around a 10th century Viking longhouse) and there Reykjavik Art Museum – and historical buildings like Alþingi (Iceland’s first parliament) or the Hallgrímskirkja church. Top areas to visit include the Old Harbour, now a tourist hotspot, and Tjornin, the unique lake at the centre of the city. As with any big city, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and cafes in Reykjavik. Traditional Icelandic cuisine is readily available, you can expect a lot of tasty. freshly caught seafood on the menu, due to the city’s location.
Additionally, if you want to see more of the countryside, one of Iceland’s most popular activities is pony trekking, if this interests you, check out our article on Pony Trekking in Iceland to find out more information!
41 – A Townhouse Hotel is a super-stylish facility with a superb central location in Reykjavik and a 4.5/5 rating out of 26 reviews on TripAdvisor. For the duration of your stay, you’ll have a Basic Studio, with a flat screen TV and a kitchenette, so you are able to prepare meals at home. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas of the hotel.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- Iceland Experience: 4 Nights incl. Flights & Stylish Hotel for only €482 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 1 – 5 May 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Keflavik
- Airline: WOW Air
- Hotel: 41 – A Townhouse Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 26 reviews
- Location: central Reykjavik
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €482 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly