Spend a week partying in Ibiza with an all inclusive holiday from livingsocial.com. Whether partying is your thing or you’re just looking for a laid back week in the sun, anything goes in Ibiza and you can have a holiday in any way you like. As I mentioned, it’s all inclusive which means that no matter what happens all food and drink in the hotel is covered. After that, you can decide what to blow your budget on.
All Inclusive Holiday to Ibiza
This side of the island is more relaxation than party, far from the hustle and bustle of Ibiza’s nightlife. However, that doesn’t make it less fun as all the clubs are only a taxi journey away. Being on this side means you get to experience the best of everything, having tranquillity surrounding you but chaos not too far away.
The hotel is called Paraiso Beach Hotel only a stroll from Playa Coco Beach where you can walk the prom, or take a dip in the sea. There are loads of fun water activities like scuba diving or snorkelling which you can partake in.
This deal is available for loads of dates in May, September and October. It is based on double occupancy with Ryanair flights taking you from Dublin to Ibiza. Please note that only hand luggage is included, you will have to pay extra for a check-on bag. Transfers to the hotel are also excluded but you can get there easily as a taxi ride will take 25 minutes and cost €40.
To book this great deal, click on the link below but please do so before March 11.
- Ibiza: 1 Week All Inclusive Hotel and Flights for only €379
- Travel period: May 4, 2015 to October 16, 2015 (this example for May 6th, 2015)
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Water temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Paraiso Beach Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 377 reviews
- Location: Es Canar, Ibiza
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: a taxi ride will take 25 minutes and cost €40
- Price: only €379 per person based on two adults sharing