Want a holiday that’ll guarantee you an extra dose of sun but doesn’t break the bank? Then how about checking out this fantastic Ibiza holiday deal I’ve spotted!
Ibiza Holiday Deal
You’ll be able to spend an exciting holiday to Ibiza in October, just as that colder weather starts creeping in at home – perfect timing! I spotted this excellent deal on BlueSea which includes everything you’ll need: return flights from Dublin and four nights at the Abrat Hotel. Sorted!
The beach is just a short walk away and there are plenty of bars and restaurants to keep you busy. The town of San Antonio isn’t too far away either – it’s here where you’ll find one of the legendary clubbing scenes that Ibiza’s so famous for, so if you’re looking to party the night away then this is totally the place to be. Similarly, you can always relax on the fabulous beaches there if you want to take things a little more slowly!
Stave off the Autumn blues and treat yourself to a getaway – just click the link below to book. :)
- Ibiza Holiday Deal:4 Nights in Lovely Apartment on Half Board Basis incl Flights from Dublin only €229
- Provider: BlueSea Holidays
- Travel period:
16/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
23/10/2018 – 27/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Abrat Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: San Antonio, Ibiza
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €229 per person based on two adults sharing