Wow what a great offer for the Balearic island of Ibiza! Spend some time in this lovely place and enjoy a sunny holiday when it already turns cold outside in Ireland. The best way for getting through the beginning grey time is booking a holiday in the sun, so I did my best and found you this bargain for Ibiza with the help of trivago.ie and budgetair.ie!
You will fly from Dublin to Ibiza and can take a taxi to get to your hotel. It only costs €30 and you’ll be there in under 40 minutes. The 3-star Intertur Hotel Miami Ibiza was praised so much by its guests that it was awarded with the Traveller’s Choice this year. Especially families loved it (77% on Tripadvisor). The hotel is located in a quiet area of Es Cana, which is a great choice if you want to fully relax. The beach is close by and from your hotel you’ll have a fantastic view across the sea. Chill out at the outdoor pool and enjoy the warm sun on the loungers. Stroll down to the picturesque port in Es Cana and end the day with some great food and wine in one of the restaurants of the area.
I have catered this stay for two people, but great about this deal is also that the hotel doesn’t change if you add another adult and 3 more children. So, ideal if you think of travelling with your family and keep the holiday still on a super budget. The apartments are perfectly equipped for a self catering stay since it has a kitchenette and everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible!
- Ibiza: 9 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €270
- Travel period: 12/10/2014 – 21/10/2014
- Travel duration: 9 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 22ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 22ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Intertur Hotel Miami Ibiza
- Rating: 77% on TripAdvisor out of 1075 reviews + Traveller’s Choice
- Location: Es Canar, Ibiza
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: taxi €30, 38 mins
- Price: only €270 per person based on two adults sharing