Ibiza the party island? Experience the popular holiday destination off-peak and use the time to relax in the loungy beach bars. No overcrowded places that will wreck your head but the chilled atmosphere of an easy going lifestyle on this beautiful island! This place is actuallty great for outdoor sports, like biking, running and hiking and the perfect temperatures will make it effortless. So rent your gear and out on the rocky roads!
Fly direct with Ryanair from Dublin to Ibiza and take a taxi (€25) to the Hotel from the airport, since public transport for you and you partner would be more expensive. You will be accommodated in the Parot Quality Apartments (79% on Tripadvisor) and can use their comfortable, modern and well-equipped self catering apartments to keep your stay on a budget. Supermarkets are just around the corner, or you decide to eat at the hotel’s restaurant and snack bar. Apart from a kitchen the apartments also have a lounge area with a flat screen TV. You are located in Santa Eulalia, in walking distance to the marina and the beach so you don’t need to spend any time on public transport to get to the sea. Ideal for getting a week in the guaranteed sun to start spring with a fresh mind!
- Ibiza: 8 Days, incl. Hotel and Flights for only €239
- Travel period: 08/04/2014 15/04 2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 17ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 16ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Parot Quality Apartments Hotel
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 82 reviews plus Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Destination: Ibiza
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: cheapest to take taxi (€25, 30 mins)
- Price: only €239 per person based on two adults sharing