Exciting party island or rather laid back Balearic summer relaxation! Whatever you think of Ibiza you are guaranteed a brilliant holiday. The beautiful island hasn’t become a popular destination out of nowhere but because of its dream beaches, chilled atmosphere and numerous loungy bars and restaurants.
If you like to visit the island off peak but still lively you should take a closer look at this offer that I created for you. I found the flights on eDreams (so, as usual type in the travel dates and remember the extra cost if you don’t have Entropay). Unfortunately the convenient shuttle bus that would take you to San Antonio, where the Hostel is located, doesn’t start until June BUT I checked that a taxi won’t cost you more than €20, so that’s fine if you think about sharing it. Now, the hostel you stay in should actually be called a hotel. It’s such great value! Check out the place, you will be surprised. It’s close to the beach, in downtown San Antonio and a family run business. The hostel also offers bike rentals, perfect in that weather to drive along the cost on a budget! So can choose between an active sport trip, or a relaxed beach holiday, or of course combine them!!
- Ibiza: 8 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only €119
- Travel period: 06/04/2014 – 13/04/2014
- Travel duration: 9 days
- Air temperature during stay: 22ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 16º
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Florencio
- Rating: 71% on TripAdvisor out of 170 reviews plus Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Sant Antonio
- Destination: Ibiza
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Taxi will be your best bet, it shouldn’t cost you more than €20
- Price: only €119 per person based on two adults sharing