I found you this early summer Hurghada Holiday in Egypt! Hurghada provides beautiful beaches and luxury resorts. It’s a favourite spot with divers, not far off shore there are some superb diving sites. The newly refurbished southern area, Sigala’s modern marina, offers some glitz and glamour too. It’s a convenient location from which to explore the Nile Valley sites, such as the Ruins of Abu, the Great Temple, Elephnatine Island and the Tombs of the Nobles.
The 5* Jasmine Palace Resort has a 75/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! This 5* resort is nestled on its own private beach, has numerous outdoor pools and 6 on site restaurants. You’ll be staying there on an all inclusive basis, so you can rest assured that there is plenty of choice of where to have dinner! There’s also a full service spa on site, if you want to indulge in ultimate relaxation. This deal is based on a stay in a Standard Room with a pool view, all rooms have balconies, flat screen TVs and mini bars.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing holiday!
- Hurghada Holiday: 6 Nights All Inclusive 5-Star Hotel with Flights for only €545 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 29 May – 5 June 2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Hurghada
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Jasmine Palace Resort
- Rating: 75/100 on Trivago out of 98 reviews
- Location: Hurghada, Egypt
- Board Basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €545 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly