Tuscany is just one of those places you can always keep coming back to. The slower pace of life, the wonderful cuisine and marvellous landscapes just come together perfectly… This really is the place to go if you want to enjoy the dolce vita!
Holiday to Tuscany
This Expedia package will see you spend a whole week in this beautiful region. With stunning medieval villages all around, you’ll feel like time has stood still. Spend your time cruising around and soaking up views of the endless rolling hills, and catch glimpses of all sorts of little castles and stately villas. The architecture is absolutely stunning here and I could literally spend all my time wondering down the little cobble stone streets!
The Villa Casagrande Hotel is a typically Tuscan country hotel, set in a beautiful villa with perfectly kept gardens and grape vines all around. Expect traditional Italian furnishings inside that really help to instil a sense of luxury. There’s even a fantastic spa area on site where you can spend the day spoiling yourselves rotten. Chill out in the Jacuzzi or indulge in a heavenly massage – your choice!
One of the most famous villages in Tuscany is San Gimignano, famous for its Medieval towers. Be sure to check out the many vineyards in the region – perhaps even bring back a bottle as memento – and definitely take the time to drive to Florence as well. The city has an unbelievable amount of culture and history that you just cannot afford to miss it!
To book, simply click the link below to view the holiday package.
- Holiday to Tuscany: 1 Week in Great Country Hotel incl. Return Flights only €285pp
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Casagrande Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Gifline Valdarno, Tuscany
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €285 per person based on two adults sharing