If you love a romantic holiday, then there’s no better city to visit than the one that inspired Romeo & Juliet!
Holiday to Verona
The medieval city of Verona has such an unmistakable charm to it that it’s a must-see for the romantic traveller or those looking to escape somewhere new. That’s why I’ve put together a fantastic deal for you today using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder to help make sure you’re getting the best deal around.
This deal comes with direct return flights from Dublin and you’ll be able to explore the impressive sights with ease during your time here, since you’ll have 3 nights at the centrally located Appartamenti Museo. You’re just on the other side of the river from Verona’s beautiful historic heart!
Consider yourself an old-fashion romantic? Then head to Juliet’s House, where you’ll see the famous balcony that draws couples from all over the world. But if that’s a bit too cliché for you, then don’t worry – there are wonderful walks along the river to be had and medieval old town will enchant you with its narrow streets and charming townhouses. Why not head up to Piazzale Castel San Pietro when the sun starts setting for some breathtaking views of the city?
Whatever you decide to get up to here in Verona, one thing will become clear: this is a seriously breathtaking place to be! To book your city break simply click the links below. :)
- Holiday to Verona: 4 Nights in Excellent Apartment incl. Aer Lingus Flights only €265
- Travel period: 21/04/2018 – 24/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Verona
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Appartamenti Museo
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €265 per person based on two adults sharing