A cheap and cheerful holiday to the Algarve is just what we all need from time to time to take our minds off all stress! With flights available on different dates from either Dublin or Belfast, this night stay in a lovely hotel in Albufeira from just €341pp is a bargain. I found this deal for you on Click&Go.
Holiday to the Algarve
I found this incredible deal on Click&Go for a no-frills holiday to the Algarve! The price may be cheap, but you’ll still get plenty included in the package: you’ll get return flights with Ryanair from Dublin to Faro, shuttle bus transfers to and from the hotel and 7 nights at the Mirachoro I Apartments. The apartments even have an outdoor pool for you to cool off in complete with plenty of sun loungers where you can kick back and relax big time. :)
Those famously stunning Algarve beaches are just a stone’s throw away, and what’s more the hotel even provides a daily shuttle bus service to the Praia do Oura beach – how nifty is that? This means that you’ll have everything you could need for a fantastic holiday within reach. Albufeira is a fantastic resort town – with its classic Algarve beaches, nightlife, excursions and sports you’ll have plenty to keep you busy.
Click either the Dublin or Belfast deal buttons below to book your holiday and have a safe trip!
- Holiday to the Algarve: 1 Week Self-Catering Apartment with Flights from Dublin or Belfast Incl. Transfers, from only €341pp
- Travel period: 12/09/2018 – 19/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Alternative airport
- Belfast – 24/09/2018 – 01/10/2018 £318pp
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mirachoro I Apartments
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Algarve
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €341 per person based on two adults sharing