Craving an adventure to a truly beautiful city? Then off you go to Spain! I’ve put together a fantastic deal for a holiday to Seville, where you’ll be able to soak up authentic Spanish culture, see some wonderful architecture and just soak up the vibrant atmosphere!
Holiday to Seville
Seville has had a long history, and even to this day you can see all sorts of Moorish influences. The beautiful spire of the cathedral? Used to be a minaret! The Alcázar fortress and its wonderful courtyard gardens? Goes without saying really. ;)
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. With it you’ll enjoy a three-night stay right in the heart of the city at the superb Casa del Pozo Santo apartments with flights from Dublin. The apartments are lovely and modern with some of the buildings original features giving them plenty of character. There are a couple of bike rental places close by, which are actually a super great way of getting around in a jiffy!
The stunning cathedral is just a short walk away, and so is the River Guadalquivir, where you’ll be able to admire the gorgeous Torre del Oro, where seafarers once used to horde their treasures. If you’re interested in learning a bit about local customs, then you could always pop over to the Triana neighbourhood where there’s plenty of flamenco going on. Just order a couple of tapas, try some local wines and just live the good life!
To book your city break then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Holiday to Seville: 3 Nights in Superb Apartment incl. Flights only €176
- Travel period: 25/11/2017 – 28/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Seville
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Casa del Pozo Santo
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €176 per person based on two adults sharing