Holiday to Rocamadour
4 Nights in Charming Maisonnette incl. Return Flights
Hotel Maisonnette dans Rocamadour
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Dordogne, a departement in the southwest of France , is home to some of the most beautifully preserved villages around. And the most famous one of all has to be Rocamadour. It’s been a major site along the Camino de Santiago for centuries, and its citadel is a sight to behold!
Holiday to Rocamadour
Treat yourself to a relaxing getaway to this romantic corner of the world without having to break the bank. And what’s more, it’s a great last minute deal so you’ve not got long to wait before you’ll be jetting off to the French countryside!
This Airbnb and Flight Finder deal comes with both your flights as well as your accommodation, a little maisonette which is nestled away by an old city gate right in the heart of the town. It even has its own little gardens and there are stunning views of the cliffs that overlook the little houses below. It’s a place where you can take a step back from your busy routines in life, listen to the birdsong and simply let the stress melt away.
Flights are to Rodez, a town just two hours to the south-east of Rocamadour. It’s a straight forward drive that will take you through beautiful landscapes. Also it’s handy having a car to explore nearby towns such as historic Figeac, Castelnaud and Domme.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your Airbnb and return flights over at the provider’s websites. If the property I’ve linked to is sold out then there are loads of other properties in the area, so just have a little browse around. :)
- Holiday to Rocamadour: 4 Nights in Charming Maisonnette incl. Return Flights only €171pp
- Provider: Airbnb + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 18/06/2018 – 22/06/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Arrival airport: Rodez
- Airline: Ryanair
- Listing: Maisonnette dans Rocamadour
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Rocamadour, Dordogne Region, France
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €171 per person based on two adults sharing