Easily one of the most beautiful regions in France, Provence is a place where you can simply kick back, relax and enjoy the finer things in life…
Holiday to Provence
The region is famous the world over for its picturesque rolling countryside and its unbelievably gorgeous villages. You’ll feel like you’ve taken a step back in time when you wander the little cobblestone streets and admire the gorgeous little houses with their terracotta rooftops. Even just thinking about it is making me want to just hop in a plane and go!
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder, meaning that you’ll have your accommodation and flights included. I would definitely recommend into renting a car as it’s a fantastic way of getting around and exploring all the gorgeous villages nearby. Your hotel, the ResidHotel Golf Grand Avignon, is situated just outside of beautiful Avignon, considered to be the capital of the region. And as you can probably guess by the name, you’ll find a golf course next door!
Villages such as Les Beaux de Provence and Gordes cling to the dramatic cliffs and offer breathtaking views of the surrounding hills. One of my absolute favourite places to go to is Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. It’s situated up in the mountains and it feels like time has come to a stop here – the medieval walls and houses are remarkably preserved and it’ll charm the socks off you!
If you’re interested in booking this deal, then simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites where you can continue with the booking process. :)
- Holiday to Provence: 7 Nights in Fantastic Golf incl. Return Flights only €312pp
- Travel period: 07/09/2018 – 16/09/2018
- Length of stay: 9 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marseille
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: ResidHotel Golf Grand Avignon
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Avignon, Provence
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €312 per person based on two adults sharing