The Costa del Sol is such a classic sun destination. With one fabulous beach after the other, this lovely stretch of coastline is home to everything from bustling hubs of nightlife to peaceful villages.
Holiday to Nerja
Nerja is one of the most popular places to be in the area. And for good reason – this charming town is home to heavenly stretches of sand, traditional architecture and a gorgeous location between the Mediterranean and the Tejeda mountains.
This Click&Go deal will see you spend a week at the brilliant El Capistrano Village resort, a collection of apartments and villas built in the traditional Andalusian style. The resort’s location high up on the hills gives you a brilliant vantage point where you can admire the waters of the Mediterranean stretch out to the horizon. You’ll have your own 1-bedroom apartment, and on-site you’ll find amenities such as a supermarket, bars, pools and even a tennis court!
You may be in a tranquil location, but you won’t have far to go to scope out the lovely town of Nerja. And you’ve got loads of opportunities for day trips too. How about hiking to the top of El Cielo, the tallest mountain in the area? Or why not check out Frigiliana, a breathtaking little village that’s been designated as one of the prettiest villages in Spain?
To book this holiday package, simply click the link below to be taken to the provider’s website where you can proceed with the booking. :)
- Holiday to Nerja: 1 Week in Fantastic Self-Catered Resort incl. Return Flights & Transfers only €430pp
- Travel period: 20/10/2018 – 27/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: El Capistrano Village
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Nerja, Costa del Sol
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €430 per person based on two adults sharing