If you fancy exploring somewhere new (while enjoying some seriously nice climates along the way), Montenegro would be one place I’d totally recommend. Situated further south along the Adriatic coastline next door to Croatia, Montenegro features beautiful mountains and bays, plenty of beaches and really cute coastal towns with bright terracotta rooftops.
Holiday to Montenegro
I spotted a fantastic deal to Montenegro over at Expedia. You can enjoy a week soaking up the weather, chilling on the beaches and generally just living the good life! The other great thing about Montenegro is that you’ll also get fantastic value for money while you’re there too. The region offers truly stunning wines and seafood, so you can sample some gorgeous cuisine without having to fork out loads.
This package comes with direct Aer Lingus flights to Dubrovnik, which is just under two hours away by car. All you gotta do is just follow the D8/E65 motorway down, so it’s a dead easy drive! During your time in Montenegro you’ll be staying at the Dobrotski Divori Apartments which have had brilliant reviews reviews. Make yourselves at home in your own apartment and relax on the balcony with beautiful views out across the Bay of Kotor!
You just have to check out the town of Kotor itself as it’s in such a stunning location. It’s almost like the Mediterranean equivalent of a Norwegian fjord really! Meanwhile you’ve got other beautiful locations such as Budva, Sveti Stefan and the Lovcen National Park to check out. You won’t be bored here, that’s for sure!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package! :)
- Holiday to Montenegro: 1 Week in Fantastic Apartment incl. Return Flights only €247pp
- Travel period: 18/10/2018 – 25/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Dobrotski Dvori
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Dobrota, Montenegro
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €247 per person based on two adults sharing